Interdisciplinary journal «Issues of forest science»was created to shed light upon progress and achievements of forest science in view of global changes, concerning following areas:
- forest policy and sustainable forest management;
- forest legislation;
- assessment of resource and ecological potential of forests, their ecosystem functions and services;
- multipurpose forest use and forest bioeconomy;
- reforestation and productivity increase in forests
- forest’s protection;
- forest dynamics monitoring and prediction amid combined influences of natural and anthropogenic factors;
- forest education.
Journal publishes original materials, analytical reviews of current state of affairs in forest science, as well as forecasts of its future development; materials on novel methods and technologies, including remote sensing and GIS technologies. The journal also receives discussion papers and short reports.
Journal is published since 2018,
Frequency: 4 issues per year,
Medium: online publication,
All issues can be found on this site.
This publication is registered in Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media as a mass medium (certificate ЭЛ № ФС 77 — 72707 of 23rd of april, 2018).
Head Editor: Lukina Natalia Vasil’evna